Planning for a smarter future
Phase 3: Expansion Plans
To keep pace with our continued growth, we are planning further development our site with the construction of a 15,000 square metre extension to our manufacturing facilities.
This new extension, which represents the third phase of our expansion in just seven years, will see the installation of a third, state-of-the-art extrusion press and a second paint line and will add around fifty percent to our overall manufacturing capacity.
This new development is a key element of our growth plans and will allow us to continue to meet the increasing demand for our aluminium extrusions across the UK.
- 15,000 SQUARE METRES of new work space, increasing our manufacturing capacity by up to 50%
- A THIRD STATE OF THE ART EXTRUSION PRESS allowing us to meet the demands of customers across the UK
- PROMOTING MANUFACTURING IN THE UK creating up to 200 new jobs
- WIND TURBINE we continue to pursue sustainable power generation
- ENERGY EFFICIENT by investing in state of the art machinery we can continue to reduce our carbon footprint